Re: [greenyes] Commercial Recycling Ordinance

Hawthorne, CA just adopted a new Commercial Recycling Ordinance that we drafted for them. For a copy, go to:

For an overview of different Business Recycling policies adopted around CA, check out the case study we did for the CIWMB in 2000 entitled "Business Recycling Policies and Plans" at:

If you'd like to discuss the details of these, email or call me.

Gary Liss