[greenyes] magnetic tape recycling?
hello recyclers-

our computer lab has boxes upon boxes of reels of magnetic tape (audio, i believe) encased in plastic holders.  our electronics/battery recycling company does not take them, but they suggested finding a "waste to energy" plant...does anyone know anything about this, or where i may be able to ship these for recycling/reuse?  we are located in providence, ri, but we can also ship them.

thanks in advance!

take care,
michelle

Michelle Smith
Recycling Progam
Office of Environmental Health and Safety
Providence College
Providence, RI  02918

(401) 865-1881