Re: [greenyes] virus received from list serve
Hi Myra,

Thanks for the alert, but it may be unwarranted.

Here are clues that it didn't come from our list:
a. greenyes@no.address no longer exists.
    Our list is now greenyes@no.address
b. subject is not prefixed with '[greenyes]'.
    Only replies are not prefixed.
c. I didn't receive a copy of the same email.

Most likely, the virus spoofed a random email
address fished off someone's old, unprotected machine and
sent it to you, in hopes of infecting your machine.
Thankfully, your virus protection service thwarted it.

All email sent to the list is 'sanitized' by stripping
away everything except text before it is posted.

Everyone with windows machines, please remember
to do windows security updates and update your
virus scanner as often as necessary for your own happiness.

If you think you cannot afford virus scanning software you can
download free software from http://www.grisoft.com/

Best regards,

Chris