[greenyes] Transfer Stations - Built & Managed to Fit the Environment/Culture?
Hello All -

Several RCAP field staff are working with a group in Hawaii to take over and
redesign a transfer station to better reflect the local environment and the
culture.  Are there any examples out there of transfer stations, drop-off
sites, or other solid waste facilities that have been designed and/or
managed in this way?

Any information you can provide would be extremely helpful.  Please respond
directly to me and the two colleagues I've cc:ed above.

Thanks so much,
Christine McCoy
Director, Environmental Programs
Rural Community Assistance Program