[greenyes] Plastics Recycling
Could someone in the plastics industry answer this question?  I understand
there are some plastic bottles (orange juice containers in particular) that
have a #7 on the bottom, that also say 'Compatible with #2' on it.

Are these recyclable as a #2 bottle?    Our recycling center only accepts #1
& #2 bottles, so this is somewhat confusing.  I appreciate any help.
Jeanne Liston
Recycling & Outreach Coordinator
Environmental Resource Center
411 East 6th Street