[greenyes] netiquette

Hi all...

I have waitied until now to see how the discussion panned out, regarding the request,
for example, to "cut and paste" for replying - I must confess, mostly, people are fine
about this sort of thing, but I also find the "hit reply" often useful, especially if the
thread provides context, as I can get well over 100 emails a day, and I do not always
remember the context accurately...

so: I suppose the most mature thing to do is:-
1) ask people (generally) to only hit reply when they feel the context is useful
2) and abstain at other times....

I trust people on the list, that they do not wish to strain any resources, and we all
make an occasional slip up...

thoughts?