[greenyes] Drop off Location Budget
I am trying to put a budget together for a city recycling drop off site in a
resort community.  We have 10,000 permanent residents and approximately
200,000 visitors per year.  We have not decided how many commodities will be
recovered there; somewhere between 4 and 8.  It will be gated with a paid
staff for about one hour 2-5 times a week.   A local waste hauler will
service the site.  I am looking for the annual budget of a drop off location
in a similar-sized resort community.  Any information would be much
appreciated!
Thanks, Jeanne

Jeanne Liston
Outreach Coordinator