Re: [greenyes] Plastic pumps, nozzles, etc., in packaging

maybe I state the obvious when I say that it would probably be best that people
supply their product with a nozzle to begin with, and that refills be made available for
the future, so that we do not need to re-buy something that usually works well for
more than one bottle of product...

Muna