RE: [greenyes] Re: recycling?
My next door neighbour who is an avid Telegraph reader (British right wing
broadsheet) is always shoving antirecycling peices into my mailbox .
You are right we must counter them vigourously.
Britain is one of the few countries contemplating building incinerators -
personally I think it's all about power and not wanting to devolve it back
to the grassroots
nick scott