[greenyes] Recycling Help/Information
Dear GrassRoots Recycling Network,

I am a student at the University of Northern Colorado. Currently we are trying
to improve our recycling program by adding plastic and glass to the list of
materials we recycle. We do not have access to a recycling company that will
pick up plastic and glass, and we have an extremely limited budget. If you
have the time, please share any helpful suggestions on getting a new program
started, fundraising events, and getting people involved in recycling. Also,
please inform me of any other organizations that may be able to help or
sponsor our recycling program.

Thank you. I appreciate any ideas you share, and the time taken to read and
respond to this email.

Sincerely,

Melissa Pieper
The University of Northern Colorado