[GreenYes] Recycling Mascot Costume
I am looking for a recycling mascot costume to purchase to promote our
recycling  program at the festival. Rocco, the Operations Manager from our
hauling company will be dressing up as Rocco the Recycling Rascal and giving
prizes to kids and adults caught in the act of recycling. He will also be
doing some public service announcement commercials with our Mayor to create
awareness and excitement for the program in the months leading up to the
festival. Please email me with your ideas for costumes.

Thank you,
Karen King
On the Waterfront, Inc.
<A HREF="http://www.onthewaterfront.com/";>www.onthewaterfront.com</A>

Producer of Illinois's largest music festival, On the Waterfront, Inc. is a
501(c)3 organization whose mission is Community Advancement Through
Celebration.

On the Waterfront has helped local Not-for-Profits raise over $7 million
since 1986.