From: Sharon LaPalme [mailto:slapalme@no.address]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 1:14 PM
To: cmccoy@no.address
Subject: information request

I am hoping to develop a survey for our curbside recycling customers to
gauge the level of service provided by our contractor, any materials
citizens would like to see added to the program, effectiveness of our
education program, etc.
Does anyone have an example of a survey instrument that produced good
results?  Also, what kind of response rate did you have? Any information
would be appreciated.

Sharon LaPalme
NCRCAP
Associate Director