[GreenYes] What would Jesus drive?
Hi Grassroots Recycling Network,

Following the Old New England proverb: "Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without," I don't drive new cars....I usually get my husband's hand-me-over cars and drive them til they can't go anymore.  Then I either push or tow them to the local automobile recycling center.

So far five of my old cars have ended up at the auto smash. I can watch them go through the hammermill.  I currently drive a 1986 Cadillac (not good on gas) but it has 253,000 miles on it.  I'm trying to get it up to 300,000 or more!  Assuming that Jesus was a recycling advocate (I'm also a Presbyterian for Restoring Creation,) I think he would nevah, nevah, nevah drive a brand new gas guzzling SUV!

Pam Frucci

Grosse Ile, MI