[GreenYes] Fwd: [eppnet] RE: Advertising
From another LISTSERV [sorry for any cross postings]

Please respond to Wendy directly!
--- Begin Message ---
I'd check with Portland, Oregon, both the city and Metro Area solid waste.
They do a lot of education (though not certain about advertising
specifically). Wendy in Austin

-----Original Message-----
From: Virginia Lipscomb [mailto:vlipscomb@no.address]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 10:52 AM
To: Environmentally-preferable products procurement
Cc: Kelly Schaefer
Subject: [eppnet] Advertising

The Maryland Department of the Environment is planning a training
session, about 4 hours, for the county recycling and solid waste
managers on March 27, 2003.  The topic is "Successful Advertising
Ideas."  This would be generic stuff that can be used to promote
recycling or solid waste issues.

Can anyone suggest a speaker?  We will reimburse for travel expenses.
I would be happy with any contact info that you can provide.
Please respond to Kelly Schaefer at kschaefer@no.address

Virginia Lipscomb
Chief, Planning and Recycling Division
Maryland Department of the Environment