[GreenYes] Ideas for NRC's Annual Congress & Expo Program?
Apologies for cross-posting . . .

Do you have an idea for this year's program for the National Recycling
Coalition's Annual Congress & Expo? If so, we need to hear from you by
February 15 for your idea to be considered!

The 22nd Annual Congress & Expo will take place September 14-17, 2003 in
Baltimore, Maryland.

If you would like to speak at the Congress, please complete the speaker
abstract form on the NRC website at http://www.nrc-recycle.org and return it
by February 15.

If you or your organization would like to organize and/or sponsor a session
on a particular topic, please send a short description of your proposed
session and the role you would play (e.g. finding speakers, providing
financial support) to rebeccam@no.address  by February 15.

Because of changes in our Congress & Expo planning schedule this year, it
will be difficult for us to entertain speaker and session ideas submitted
after February 15, so please take the time now to send us your abstracts and
session proposals.

NRC will respond to speaker abstracts and session proposals in April.

For more information, visit http://www.nrc-recycle.org.