[GreenYes] Mandatory recycling by generators
Hi Brenda ~

Wisconsin has had mandatory recycling for all generators since 1991. The
statute is on the Internet at
http://www.legis.state.wi.us/statutes/01Stat0287.pdf, while the regulations
are at http://www.legis.state.wi.us/rsb/code/nr/nr500.html, especially NR
544, but including NR 538 to NR 590.

A state report surveying citizens on recycling is at
http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/es/science/pubs/tr/PUB_SS_973_2002.PDF. Other
reports are also available on the results of recycling if you would like to
have them as well.

John Reindl, Recycling Manager
Dane County, WI