[GreenYes] Recycling Program Modifications/Expansions/Discontinuations
I am doing some research on mid to large sized U.S. cities that have
recently expanded, modified, or discontinued their curbside recycling
programs.  If anyone is aware of any communities that apply, could you
please let me know?  I'm on a pretty tight time line.

Thanks for all of your help,

Jeff

Jeffrey W. Aluotto
Manager,