[GreenYes] War against Iraq
Hi Green Yessers!
A project out of my office (the Center for the Study of Responsive Law) is looking for connections with environmental groups that are concerned about the potential environmental degradation caused by a war in Iraq.  If any groups are interested in finding out more about this coalition, please contact me.
Thanks!
Amanda
--
Amanda Wick