Re: [GreenYes] Used building materials resale operations
My suggestion is that you contact the Used Building Materials Association
at:
http://bcn.boulder.co.us/environment/ubma/index.html

In addition, you can look at UBMA's membership list to see if there is
anyone operating in an area that you would consider demographically similar
to yours.

Another good contact for further leads would be the Reuse Development

Finally, another possible source of information would be the Habitat for
Humanity Restore program:
http://www.habitat.org/env/restore.html

They may have stores in rural areas and to my knowledge are quite willing to
share information on their operations.

Roger M. Guttentag
610-584-8836
rgutten@concentric.net
Read "Recycling in Cyberspace" in Resource Recycling
October 2002 topic - Reader's Choices on Websites
November 2002 topic - General and Recycling Online References