[GreenYes] Plastic Bags
Greetings:

Does anyone know anything about the plastic bags that are recycled in the lobby's of some Wal-mart stores?  They don't do any education and I'm sure there are a mixture of different resin bags being received.  I know at our store they are shipped out and I've heard some stores have mini balers that make 2'x2' bales of plastic.  Thank you for any information you may have.

Larry Karigan-Winter, Director
Madison County Solid Waste & Recycling
Huntsville, AR