[GreenYes] Festival Recycling grant submitted!
Hello everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that I have submitted my proposal to the State of Illinois for a funding to purchase 400 recycling containers and fund an educational program to begin in 2003 at our annual festival, On the Waterfront. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me get information for this worthwhile project. You are helping to divert 52 tons of garbage that is generated over our 3 day Labor Day weekend festival. I should know in January or February if we are awarded the money and will keep you posted. Please don't hesitate to contact me if anyone is looking for information on similar projects. I have learned a lot over the past nine months and would love to be involved in more projects of this nature.

Thank you,
Karen King
On the Waterfront, Inc.
815-964-4388

Producer of Illinois' Largest Music Festival, On the Waterfront, Inc. is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization whose mission is Community Advancement through Celebration.

On the Waterfront has helped local not-for-profits raise over $6.5 million since 1986.