Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 10:22:38 -0700
From: "Doris Cellarius" <Doris@Cellarius.net>
Subject: [GreenYes] QUESTION ABOUT PHONE BOOK RECYCLING

QUESTION ABOUT PHONE BOOK RECYCLING
 In states where I have lived recently ( WA and AZ ), phone books require
totally separate recycling operations, so they usually don't get recycled or
they mess up the rest of the process.
What is the situation in other states? Thank you.
Doris
Doris Cellarius
621 Park Avenue, Prescott, AZ 86303-4044
e-mail: doris@cellarius.net
Phone: 520-778-6724; FAX: 253-830-7675