From: owner-greenyes@grrn.org [mailto:owner-greenyes@grrn.org]On Behalf
Of Brenda Platt
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 5:50 PM
To: greenyes; Recycle
Subject: [GreenYes] school RFPS for recycling

Sorry about cross postings

******

I am looking for some model RFPs that schools have issued to solicit
recycling services.  Can anyone help me?  I'd also be interested in any
waste reduction plans schools may have implemented (encompassing
prevention, reuse, recycling, and/or composting).

On a related note, I'd welcome suggestions on the best recycling
curricula available.

Much appreciated,

Brenda Platt
Institute for Local Self-Reliance