[GreenYes] Solar powered music stages
Does anyone know if it is possible to build a music stage powered by solar energy? I am looking for information about building a stage powered by solar and/or other alternative energy sources for a three day music festival in Rockford, IL. If anyone has any imformation on solar panel manufacturers, cost or any other information or ideas, please email me.

Thank you,

Karen King
On the Waterfront, Inc.
308 W. State St.
Suite 115
Rockford, IL 61101
815-964-4388
Fax 815-964-4399
4fun@onthewaterfront.com
www.onthewaterfront.com

On the Waterfront has helped local not-for-profits raise over $6.5 million since 1986.

On the Waterfront, Inc. is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization whose mission is "Community Advancement through Celebration".