Re: [GreenYes] Poll - Periodic Member FAQ
First I would like to thank
everyone for participating.

Here are the results:

Don't clutter my inbox:   7
Once a week:                0
Biweekly:                      2
Monthly:                      13

Total Votes:                 22

We will be posting a short monthly member faq.
I'll set it to send at the 2nd tuesday of every month.

Some voters commented that it might
be nice to have the information in a welcome
email when they first join. Actually I thought I'd
set it up that way, but it hadn't been.
I've set it up now so that when joining via
the web, welcome information
will now be sent to new members.

Cheers,

Chris

Zubzcription, faq and netiquette info for
this list are available here:
http://greenyes.grrn.org/
pages before posting.