[GreenYes] recycling on univeristy campuses
Could any of you provide me with your insights regarding the best way to promote on-campus recycling, and initiate such programs?
I have seen programs that use the students (through an environmental group) but of course the administration has to buy in as well... Any input on what approach is successful, how to sustain such a program,  and any examples you could provide would be most appreciated! Thanks!