Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 10:37 PM
Subject: [GreenYes] Zero Waste Begins at Home

Aloha,

We were inspired by the Zero Waste information we found here on
GreenYes and
engaged in a Zero Waste Challenge with our friend Shaun for the month
of
April.

We collected and analyzed our own waste streams and in the process
learned
how we could make some simple changes to reduce our personal generated
waste
further.

Yesterday, we landfilled 10 pounds (2.5 cubic feet) of trash, mostly
non-recyclable plastic - our total for April and May.

For the full story with photos see:

http://www.troutsfarm.com/ZeroWasteindex.htm

BTW, home made beer is great.

Bob and Camille Armantrout