[GreenYes] Wasteless 2002 World Cup

Having attended the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake I was very disappointed
in what I saw and experienced.  At the venues it was "difficult-at-best"
to find the recycling containers.  Also the looked almost identical to
the trash cans.  Most disappointing was the lack of recycling at the
hotels, etc.  If the games are to be considered Zero Waste then there
needs to be a system in place to accommodate ALL the trash generated.

Recycling and reduction JUST at the venues/stadiums is only a "feel good
fabrication"... C. William

"Make everyday an Earth Day."