[GreenYes] RE: How To Drive Down Gas Prices
Yes, it's all true.  Branded gasolines differ only in the detergent
additives. 'Green gas' (such as you buy at a generic mini-mart), is the same
American Petroleum Institute certified commodity that costs so much more
across the street, just without a bit of detergent to keep valves and
injectors clean.
Many marketing gimmics tend to be smoke and mirrors.  Recall "Chevron with
TECHRON" -this simply refers to the 'TECHnical Rating of Octane Number',
which all gasolines must undergo before leaving the refinery, and does not
at all differ between brands with the same octane rating.
	Take it from an old oilfield mutt- the only way the driving public
can influence gasoline markets is to use less of the stuff!
Jay Donnaway