RE: [GreenYes] Fw: QUERY: What to do with used tires? [Q from Bra zil]
With all due respect, gentlemen, you have missed Muna's point:

a simple energy balance
 > will
 > show that
 > > "energy from waste" is simply another way of avoiding the issue in the
 > first place -
 > > that of re-use or avoidance...

Mike and Jay are taking us down a road that answers the questions 'how do
we get rid of old tires' and 'how do we find the energy to create concrete'
-- but that road, arguably, leads us away from the more important question:
'how do we get to sustainability'.

H.