[GreenYes] Green hotels
hello all

i am writing from kerala india

we are progressing steadily on the zerowaste kovalam project and
this mail is seeking inputs for developing a criteria for the hotels to
become green in terms of managing their waste . we are developing
a check list kind of stuff which the state tourism department will put
in place as part of the ecotourism initiative.

so i am expecting inputs or suggested websites for more information.

jayan

Jayakumar C.

Co ordinator
Thanal Conservation Action and Information Network,
L-14 , Jawahar Nagar ,  Thiruvananthapuram ,
Kerala , India.

Pin 695 003

mail : thanal@vsnl.com

Tel  :++91-471-311896
Fax  :++91-471-311896
Mobile :98471-89168 (zerowaste team)

it is error alone which needs the support of government
truth can stand by itself - Thomas Jefferson