Gary Liss
From: Cyndi Signett <hfoao050@csun.edu>
University Northridge

FYI - this just came in over our list-serve

Cyndi
*************************************
Christine VonKolntz wrote:

FYI

The Office of Solid Waste Reduction and Recycling of S.C. has called the
S.C. District Staples Office and they confirmed that all the Staples stores
were participating. All individuals, schools, agencies and businesses can
participate. There is no charge for this service and you do not have to
purchase anything from Staples. Staples is accepting computor equipment
including monitors and hard drives.

Staples is not advertising this in the newspapers only with flyers at the
checkouts. Please share this information.

Gary Liss
916-652-7850
Fax: 916-652-0485