[GreenYes] [greenyes] Conservatree Listening Study Question 2
Thanks very much to those of you who responded to our Listening Study
Question 1!

As a quick reminder, I will be sending questions to this listserv once a
week for the next several weeks as part of Conservatree's Environmental
Paper Industry Listening Study (you can read more about the study at or

You can respond to the listserv as a whole if you’re interested in dialogue,
or to me personally ( if you’d rather.  Please let us know if
we can use your name or organization name in our report.

Question 2:

In your experience, are paper buyers willing to pay more for environmental
papers*, if necessary?  If so, what are their/your considerations or

*Our definition of “environmental papers” includes, but is not limited to:
recycled paper, “tree free” (agricultural crops and residues), chlorine free
(TCF, PCF, ECF and unbleached), “sustainably forested” (certified and
non-old growth), and combinations of these, both within these fiber
categories and with virgin wood fiber.

Thank you for your time.  Your input is greatly appreciated.

Darby Hoover
Executive Director
Recycled Paper Coalition

To post to the greenyes list,