[GreenYes] [greenyes] Conservatree Listening Study Question 2
Thanks very much to those of you who responded to our Listening Study
Question 1!

As a quick reminder, I will be sending questions to this listserv once a
week for the next several weeks as part of Conservatree's Environmental
Paper Industry Listening Study (you can read more about the study at
http://www.conservatree.com/learn/ListenSnapshot/Listen.shtml or
http://www.papercoalition.org/survey.html.)

You can respond to the listserv as a whole if you’re interested in dialogue,
or to me personally (rpc@econet.org) if you’d rather.  Please let us know if
we can use your name or organization name in our report.

Question 2:

In your experience, are paper buyers willing to pay more for environmental
papers*, if necessary?  If so, what are their/your considerations or
limitations?

*Our definition of “environmental papers” includes, but is not limited to:
recycled paper, “tree free” (agricultural crops and residues), chlorine free
(TCF, PCF, ECF and unbleached), “sustainably forested” (certified and
non-old growth), and combinations of these, both within these fiber
categories and with virgin wood fiber.

Thank you for your time.  Your input is greatly appreciated.

Darby Hoover                          rpc@econet.org
Executive Director                 www.papercoalition.org
Recycled Paper Coalition