[GreenYes] Looking for info on recycling at festivals
I am looking for information in regerds to recycling at festivals. I am
looking to start a recycling program at On The Waterfront, a premeir music
festival and carnival in Rockford, IL. The festival attracts approximately
350,000 people over a 3 day period each labor day weekend. Recycling is not
currently mandatory, but is available in Rockford, with an extra cost of
course. Does anyone have any information that could possibly help me? All
suggestions and input are much appreciated.

Thank you,

Karen King
On The Waterfront
www.onthewaterfront.com