Re: [GreenYes] Fw: [USCC] Make your voice heard supportingcomposting!
Thank you Muna for the comments all is true just let me add two more facts about hydrogen...
first that storing hydrgen as a uncompress gas takes a large amought of space though that may be fine for your home, it is not praticle for your transportation needs.  I seen this in todays fuel cell car no room for the passengers.
Second, they are now making and testing carbon fiber tanks at pressures of 10,000 psi., but you need to keep the tempertures at -40 degrees (F or C I forgot which) at the pressure.
You pick your poison   or  you can store in another gas form (they are even using Borax) then break it down just before use.
And you can collect the co2 on site, there is even a company that is taking the smoke stack emmissions and turnig it in to drywall board for your house and home.  I bet you never thought of that one.  If  you like more on that company I will have to go back to my Enviromental & Design magizen to get the name.

Bruce Arkwright,Jr
Erie's Efficiency & Solar Society

--
Click here for your very own create-a-date adventure from MatchMaker
Go to http://ecard.matchmaker.com/dating.html