[GreenYes] disposal/recycling/reuse of plastic's ??

John Waddell, KJWB Publications Inc., Refuse News asks the following:  "I'd like to know which way is best and which way is cheapest."

A)  If government is in charge all the way, the cost will never be controllable.

B)  If hauler's are in charge the cost will be 4-times what is reasonable, uncontrollable again.

I believe advance disposal fees(ADF) could be the best of both worlds.  Education of the consuming public is relatively easy in the ADF system.  The TRUE user/consumer would better understand his/her role in environmental stewardship.  Lastly, this system could and should be self sustaining.

Regards, C. William
"Everyday should be an Earth Day."