[GreenYes] plastics recycling
As far as convincing the plastics industry to be more responsible, we could
all contact the American Plastics Industry and let them know our feelings.
If they received 10 more calls than normal they might think take a little
notice. If they receive 20 more calls than normal, maybe they'll even
discuss it in a board meeting. Below is the contact information for the
American Plastics Council.

American Plastics Council
1300 Wilson Blvd. Suite 800
Arlington VA 22209
1-800-2-HELP-90 Outside U.S. 703-253-0710
http://www.americanplasticscouncil.org/

A letter would probably be best, but phone calls may be easier for most
people. Either one can help make a difference.

They have a list of the member corporations that make up APC. It's kind of a
who's who of major polluting corporations around the world. Each of those
companies probably deserves a phone call too.

Peace,
Ben Randolph
Cincinnati, Ohio