RE: [GreenYes] Best Buy Collection Results Available On-Line
David,

Thanks for raising these questions. These issues were of great importance to
Best Buy in determining which recyclers were selected for Phase I. As
electronic recycling grows and expands being able to separate recyclers from
brokers is going to be more and more difficult, but no less important. Much
of the detail you ask for is contained in the contracts via Best Buy and the
recyclers and as such not available for public review. However, I can
provide some more detail.

Best Buy used three recyclers each of whom has, and can document, a recovery
rate over 95%. That recovery rate is defined as material being reused or
recycled.

No export of "whole product" was allowed with material collected at these
events. However, this does not mean that commodities separated and sorted
from e-scrap were not exported.

There will a more complete assessment of the program released in early '02.
Additional information related to your important concerns will be contained
in that assemsent.

Chris

Chris Cloutier
e4 partners, inc.