[GreenYes] Best Buy Collection Results Available On-Line
The final numbers from Best Buy's Consumer Electronics Recycling Project are
now available on-line at:

http://www.e4partners.com/homepage.htm

Follow the Best Buy store-logo and click on "Event Results (Dec. 5
Edition)".

Phase I served 2860 participants at 10 events in 7 states with over a
quarter million pounds of waste electronics were collected.

A more detailed, complete analysis of Phase I of this program will be
available in early '02. Information on Phase II of this program will be
available at a later date in 'o2.

For additional information or questions about this program, please contact
me at this address.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Cloutier