From: Wayne Turner [mailto:WAYNET@cityofws.org]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 9:57 AM
To: greenyes@grrn.org
Subject: [GreenYes] ANWR vote

Listening to NPR this morning, I thought I heard that SB 389 (ANWR oil
exploration bill) was coming up for a vote this week.  I couldn't find
anything on it on the US Senate website.  Has anyone else heard this?  It's
my understanding that the supporters don't have the votes?  Anyone heard
anything different?

B. Wayne Turner
City of Winston-Salem
Utilities Division