[GreenYes] Re:Fwd: Flagwaving vs. concrete patriotism
Thanks Ron for speaking up and God Bless Japan why because their are WILLING to do what needs to be done.  I myself bought the Honda Insight the first day they put it on the showcase floor, sat in it and said this is my car, the dealer mouth just dropped.  I live in the snowyest part of PA, I had no problems with it what so ever, its fantasic.   goto <http://detnews.com/2001/autos/0109/05/-285452.htm> for their newest Hybrid Car
      I am now more Foriegn Oil Independent  (FOI)
Bruce Arkwright,Jr
Erie's Efficiency & Solar Society

                     A SOLAR DAY NOT USED IS AN ENERGY SOURCE WASTED