[GreenYes] To Floridians - Election reform hearings

 Sorry, two of the hearings have passed but their is still one this Thursday.  And for those of you who don't live in South Florida, please delete.

Ann Schneider
VoterMarch West

---- snip ----

Subject: PUBLIC HEARINGS ON NEW RECOUNT PROCEDURES

Listen-up everyone! We need your presence at these VERY important public
 meetings in Florida, concerning Voter Recount hearings! We need to let our
 voices be heard and known! Last week, we had only 4-5 people show-up at the
 meeting held in Miami. Come-by car, bus, and/or train, to the closest
 location to you! But BE THERE!! I can not stress enough, the importance of
 these meetings. We can not let our votes NOT count again!! Speak-up America!

Vilma Fox

ACTION ALERT: POST FAR AND WIDE

 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

November 3rd, 2001

PUBLIC HEARINGS ON NEW RECOUNT PROCEDURES
Rule Title: Rule No.:

Clear Indication of Voter's Choice on a Ballot  1S-2.027
 Recount Procedures  1S-2.031

JACKSONVILLE, FL