From: owner-greenyes@grrn.org [mailto:owner-greenyes@grrn.org] On Behalf
Of Patricia Imperato
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 1:24 PM
To: greenyes@grrn.org
Subject: [GreenYes] eco-industrial parks

Can anyone give me examples (successful or unsuccessful) of
eco-industrial park sites (domestic or abroad) where companies are
located to specifically take advantage of exchanging wastes for
feedstock or using generated energy as a supplier for the power needs of
adjacent companies.   We recognize the definition of eco-industrial park
is vague and may be the result of either visionary planning or
unintended consequences.  Thanks