[GreenYes] Green Building Research and Marketing
Hello List Serv Members,

I would like inform the list serv that I am available to perform
technical research in regards to green building issues, materials,
programs and funding. I have been researching sustainable design and
recycling issues on a regular basis since 1992 and have specialized in
using the Internet for research and marketing for the past five years.
Please take a look at my website for a history of my experience:
http://home.earthlink.net/~dlombard/DEBRALOMBARD.htm.

Feel free to contact me directly at dlombard@earthlink.net or by phone.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,