Re: [GreenYes] RE: composting question? Dioxin
Better yet, why don't you contact the city of Branson, Mo. directly. The Health
Dept. under the directorship of Ms. Linnea Smith was directly responsible for
all oversite and testing. I would appreciate it if you would announce your
findings directly to all who are being copied with this. Anything I would say at
this time would appear to be self serving and carry very little weight in a
continuation of this discussion. Ms. Smith can be conveniently contacted at
Line Smith <lsmith@cityofbranson.org>
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply to everyone after your questions are
answered.
To quote your copy, "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as
you please. Mark Twain, 1835-1910"

Phil Fredericks
http://www.ecticompost.com