Re: [GreenYes] RE: composting question?
Doris Cellarius wrote:

........Was there dioxin at ppt in the Tucson product?

It wasn't tested for in Tucson. It was tested for in Branson because there was a
known concentration of dioxin in the Branson, Mo. feed stock.

> ......The process looks a little like what Jeff Gage does in Tacoma, WA.  Do
> you
> know about them? I don't know how clean their compost it but I think he just
> uses green waste.

I know nothing about his process but feel confident in saying that it is not
similar to ours.
We have worked for years now in utilizing and managing specific microbes to
remediate organic contaminants and the independent testing results verify our
results in producing a Class I, unrestricted use compost from a wide variety of
feedstocks.

You may find the following newspaper report interesting.
Phil Fredericks
http://www.ecticompost.com

Compost redeems toxic city lots Lincoln man
says his system can reclaim any city's waste