[GreenYes] Zerowaste areas exporting waste ?
Hi, I am re-posting this as I think I didn't head it very cleverly !
(I don't think any Zerowaste councils will be rushing to tell me that
they are exporting waste........!!!) "Oh the naievity of these
greenhorn environmentalists !"
So here goes again - I am hoping for more feedback...
-------