Re: [GRRN] Organic waste ban in NZ
We have summaries of all recycling laws in our Year-End Edition, and our
annual surveys provide an indication of how effective landfill bans have
been.  You should consider getting our report.  Check our web site at
http://www.raymond.com

Michele Raymond
State Recycling Laws Update

At 09:24 AM 2/12/01 +1300, Sunshine Yates wrote:

>Could anybody help me out with some information on landfill bans on organic
>waste - where these have been implemented and how successful they have been
>at reducing waste?
>
>Kind regards
>
>Sunshine Yates
>Network Coordinator
>
>Zero Waste New Zealand Trust
>Ph: (09) 486 0738
>Fax: (09) 489 3232
>PO Box 33 1695
>Takapuna
>Auckland
>New Zealand
>
>www.zerowaste.co.nz

>    The GreenYes Listserv depends on reader support.
>Your tax-deductible contribution in any amount can be
>made by mail (check) or on the web (credit card) at
>our website: http://www.grrn.org. Just click on the
>"Support GRRN" button.
>    GreenYes is archived at our website. Just click
>on the "GreenYes Listserv" button for directions.

Michele Raymond
Publisher
Recycling Laws International/ State Recycling Laws Update
5111 Berwyn Rd. Ste 115 College Park, MD 20740)
301/345-4237   Fax 345-4768
http://www.raymond.com