RE: [GreenYes] awards?
Another two options are:

All Paper Recycling
952.758.6577 or shetka@gac.edu

or

Phenix Biocomposites
507.388.3434 or www.phenixbiocomposites.com

Both use paper to make a faux-stone product that makes a beautiful award!

Chris

   ..  ë°²   mbox   æ°²   idx0.Lost+Found å°²
idx1.Inbox  é°²   	idx2.Sent   ä°²
idx3.Draft  ê°²
idx4.Trash  ã°²   idx5.@S@Search  ç°²   attach  è°²   logs    â°²   idx6.@B@Bulk    à°²   UserData.MSDB3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   From Error Robot Tue Jan 16 08:11:54 2001