[GRRN] WA job posting
From: David Stitzhal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 19:18:46 EDT
Next message: Heather Stuart: "[GRRN] non-profit jobs in north carolina"
WA job posting
FYI. Here is a job posting.
The Washington Toxics Coalition is seeking
a Fundraising Director. This is a full-time position, however, we
will consider qualified applicants interested in working part-time.
The Toxics Coalition is a dynamic Seattle-based nonprofit dedicated
to protecting health and the environment through pollution
prevention. We work at the local, state, regional, national and
A. Major donor and foundation
1. identify new donors and foundations
2. create calendar for approaching donors and foundations
3. maintain donor and foundation files and databases
B. Oversee implementation of fundraising strategy:
1. schedule meetings with donors and foundations for Executive
2. communicate with donors and foundations, including some
3. assist staff in production of grant proposals and reports
4. write some grant proposals and reports
5. organize fundraising events, including at least one major event
per year starting with WTC's 20th anniversary celebration slated
for spring 2001.
6. design and implement planned giving program
C. Related Activities
1. serve on WTC Fundraising Committee
2. serve on WTC Board Development Committee
3. involve board members in fundraising activities
Salary range $29,160 to $41,650 DOE. Generous benefits
package includes, medical, dental, and disability insurance;
vacation, holiday and sick pay.
A. Minimum three years fundraising experience
including strategy development, major donor solicitation, grant
writing, and event planning.
B. Budget management experience.
C. Excellent written and verbal communication
D. Strong attention to detail and time management
E. Word processing and database management skills
necessary; desktop publishing and Internet abilities a plus.
F. Ability to coordinate and communicate with a
wide variety of people.
G. Willingness to interact flexibly in a
consensus-based, cooperative working environment.
H. Available for occasional weekend and evening
I. Desire to help protect the environment and
promote social justice.
Please send a resume, writing sample, list of three references,
and a cover letter highlighting your fundraising and development
experience, and any work you have done with nonprofits to:
The Washington Toxics Coalition
4649 Sunnyside Ave. N Suite 540
Seattle, WA 98103.
You may also send your application materials via e-mail as an MS Word
attachment to email@example.com.
Deadline for receiving applications
is noon, Friday, September 15th. For more information contact Jeff
Cohn at 206-632-1545 (ext. 10), or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women and people of color strongly encouraged to apply.
David Stitzhal, MRP
Full Circle Environmental, Inc.
2955 36th Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98144
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29
: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 19:34:26 EDT